First allow me to apologize for the size of the above picture. I could not for the life of me find a larger picture online, and my phone is dead (a very rare occurrence) so I cant take a picture and upload it right now.
Time Weaver by Kate Donovan is an early 90's time travel romance (for some reason all time travels tend to be labeled as paranormal romance, and while I will admit that there is a paranormal factor to time travel, that in and of itself is not, in my head, a reason to label it as such). It also appears that this is the second and last book of Donovans time travel series revolving around Native Americans some 300 odd years ago. Timeless is the first book.
Ok so here's my quick thoughts of this book: I liked it. I love time travel books, you throw in a cheesy cover and some large men with dark hair and broad chests, and I am a happy lady (you should meet my husband - I'm a very happy lady).
Our neighbors just came in (its Friday night and we're having pizza. let the kids play together, wear one another out, early bed times...you know how it goes) so I'm going to just post the product review and call it a day.
Time Weaver overview from Kate Donovans website: Native American attorney Alex BlackKnife is a man with a mission: to find Shannon Cleary, last seen crossing the border into sacred Indian territory. Instead, he meets Cassie Stone, an artist with her own ideas about her famous cousin's disappearance. But her journey to the ancient burial ground takes Cassie farther than she expected---300 years back in time! And she drags tall, dark and good-looking Alex along for the ride . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment